BURMESE TRANSLATION - For Those Who Love High Quality Service
My Blog

Discounted rate for translation

New discounted rate for all Burmese clients within Australia:

What  I would like to pass a good news to all Burmese clients within Australia is that I have recently reduced the rate that I charge for particular documents which mostly require translation from Burmese into English. These particular documents are as follows and all fees are inclusive of GST.
All these translated documents are affixed with NAATI stamp and accompanied with translator's certification in compliance with agencies' rules.

·         Driver's Licence                                                           AUD $ 38.50
·         Degree, Diploma and School Certificates                       AUD $ 44.00
·         Birth Certificate                                                             AUD $ 44.00
·         Members of Household List                                           AUD $ 44.00
·         Deed of Marriage                                                          AUD $ 44.00
·         Citizenship ID Card                                                        AUD $ 38.50

Enjoy new rate and please do not hesitate to contact me on my mobile 0421 635 279 and email me to tony.latt@bigpond.com

18 Comments to Discounted rate for translation:

Comments RSS
cara menyembuhkan psoriasis secara alami on Wednesday, 11 July 2018 11:48 AM
The empirical scientific studies are inclined to examine the extent of productivity and the quality of the code, though meta-analyses may focus on biases launched by the whole process of screening and publishing.

Obat Radang Empedu Paling Ampuh on Saturday, 14 July 2018 7:02 PM
In nations around the world like The usa and the United Kingdom, essays are getting to be An important Portion of a proper education in the shape of cost-free response thoughts.

Pengobatan Saraf Mata Lemah on Wednesday, 25 July 2018 12:27 PM
Just one system that permits business people to maintain a tab on every one of the warehouses unfold across the nation. This will almost certainly established responsibility and may even lower corruption.

Assignment writing service on Thursday, 2 August 2018 8:52 PM
Translation is the most practical as well as is extremely compelling in giving the administrations. Since the administrations are given as fast as would be prudent. Without comprising of any mistakes. You can translate almost all kind of documents, research papers, workshops each sort of translation is available at an exceptionally competitive cost and is given inside the most shortest time possible, moreover, the translations are been finished by professional translators as opposed to as snappy yet a machine translation.

Spesialis Herbal Indonesia on Saturday, 8 September 2018 3:14 PM
Toko Online Spesialis Herbal Indonesia menyediakan obat herbal bermutu tinggi dengan tujuan memperbaiki performa kesehatan tubuh. Situs Kesehatan Spesialisherbal merupakan pusat obat herbal yang menjual obat herbal bermutu yang terpercaya di Nusantara.

Vmix Download on Friday, 21 September 2018 1:16 AM
Vmix Download is the best live video production Software. Vmix is a great application. you can download easily on softmega.com.

game guardian on Thursday, 4 October 2018 6:43 PM
game guardian game guardian app game guardian apk Leo Playcard Apk helps you to hack the targeted android games using no root processes.

printable on Tuesday, 23 October 2018 6:32 PM
A good informative post that you have shared and thankful your work for sharing the information. I appreciate your efforts and all the best. Got some appealing information and would like to give it a try. Applaud your work and keep sharing your information. Printable Calendar 2019 workout calendar template monthly budget template birthday calendar template weekly calendar template blank calendar template daily calendar template

tutuapk on Sunday, 25 November 2018 6:34 PM
tutuapp apk tutu app apk tutuapp apk download tutuapp apk You can translate almost all kind of documents, research papers, workshops each sort of translation is available at an exceptionally competitive cost

Solusi Tetap Sehat on Saturday, 19 January 2019 1:31 PM
Thank you for the information. Good, the price is very affordable.
Reply to comment

Obat Tetes Penyakit Telinga Bernanah Dan Berdengung on Monday, 21 January 2019 3:20 PM

Obat Kista Ateroma on Tuesday, 22 January 2019 3:18 PM
I just loved your way of presentation. enjoyed reading this .Thanks for sharing and keep writing. It is Obat Kista Ateroma like this. As constantly, we appreciate yourself assurance and accept as true within us.

best ashley furniture on Tuesday, 30 April 2019 10:42 PM
Site page, in addition to I, consider this net-site page stays in every useful sensation intriguing! hold tight creating. we can commonly welcome all you have in fact done suitably listed below because of the reality that I bear in mind that you're dramatically fretted over our own.

industrial roofing contractor on Tuesday, 14 May 2019 10:31 PM
I am so happy I located your blog, I in fact located you wrongly, while I was seeing on google for another point, Anyways I am listed below currently as well as likewise would definitely similar to claim to give thanks to for a tremendous blog post along with an all round enjoyable web site.

find more information on Friday, 31 May 2019 10:07 PM
I would love to many thanks for the efforts you have actually made in composing this brief write-up. I am hoping the exact same finest job from you in the future as well. Really, your creative creating capabilities has actually affected me to begin my very own Blog site Engine blog currently.

locksmith specialist on Friday, 21 June 2019 5:46 PM
This is incredibly scholastic product along with penciled valuable for that adjustment. My firm is exceptionally instead thrilled to seek a person's blog site website. That I evaluate your net site daily, on top of that, to endeavor to acknowledge something in the web page.

tutoring learning center on Thursday, 25 July 2019 6:39 PM
I located as a result of that much enticing consider your blog site web internet site specifically its airflow. From the big amounts of affirmations apropos your testimonials, I assume I go away the alone one having each of the recreations detailed below! store happening the desirable carryout ...

best arlington dentistry on Saturday, 10 August 2019 11:47 PM
I, together with that, am a blog site website owner, along with I, picked to create your scenario; we have in truth truly established some remarkable strategies in addition to we are looking for to trade strategies with others, ensure to send me an e-mail if interested.