To best view web page contents in Burmese:
I am aware that most viewers may have the experience of not properly viewed the Burmese contents in this web page. This is because the web browsers that the viewers are using do not recognize or support Burmese font so that the page appears rather nonsensical script or weird symbols. I have a few suggestions of how to best view web page contents in Burmese.
The first step is that it is required to install Zawgyi_One font in your computer along with the keyboard. Zawgyi font and keyboard can be downloaded at: http://www.planet.com.mm/download_zawgyi.cfm
The second step is that you require Mozilla Firefox browser, which can be downloaded at: http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/personal.html
The third step is that you need to configure your Mozilla Firefox browser. Please follow configuration instructions as below:
Instructions for configuration:
1. Click 'Tools' located on menu bar of your browser.
2. Click 'Options' from the drop-down list. Option window will pop up.
3. Under 'Content' tab, you can see 'Default font' drop-down list under fonts and colors heading.
4. Click down arrow of the drop-down list to see long list of fonts then look for Zawygyi-one and select it.
5. Click 'Advanced' button next to it in the far right. Fonts window will pop up.
6. Then change the three drop-down lists of Serif:, San -Serif:, and Monospace: to Zawgyi-one by clicking down arrow of each box and select Zawgyi-one.
7. Make sure tick-box is ticked next to ' Allow pages to choose their own fonts, instead of my selection above'.
8. Choose 'Unicode(UTF- 8) ' in Default Character encoding drop-down list.
9. Then click 'OK' button and again 'OK' button. Now you have completed configuration and you can see Burmese text in your web browser page.