BURMESE TRANSLATION - For Those Who Love High Quality Service

AUSIT SA/NT

PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT EVENT
Advance notice of workshop:

Bookkeeping Basics
for Interpreters and Translators

Date: Thursday, 14 April 2011, 6.00 to 8.30pm
Opening at 6pm for registration, and getting to know each other around some refreshments, start of the workshop at 6.30pm

Venue: TAFE SA, 120 Currie Street, Adelaide
Room N223
(come up the stairs in the atrium or the lift to 2nd floor; it is just near the landing)

Presenter: Tony Latt
Cost: AUSIT/ASLIA members $15  - non-members $20  - students $15

AUSIT members: Attendance at this seminar is worth 10 PD points (Logbook, section 5.1).

Tony is a NAATI accredited interpreter and translator of the Burmese language. Currently he is one of the leading contract interpreters with the Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS). In addition, Tony holds a Diploma of Business and an Advanced Diploma of Accounting from TAFE, and a Graduate Certificate of Professional Accounting from Southern Queensland University.

Tony has offered to share his knowledge of accounting as it relates to the interpreting and translating industry with fellow interpreters and translators. There will be exercises and the opportunity to ask questions.

If you have an issue you would like Tony to address, please send your comments and questions in advance to Adele Anderson at adeleanderson@aapt.net.au by 6 April 2011.

Please RSVP by COB 8 April 2011
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My contribution to AUSIT, Australian Institute of Interpreters and Translators

Hello all participants,

Thank you for coming to my presentation last night, which was my first experience in a class room in front of the participants. I thought that my presentation has run not as much worst as I have expected prior to the workshop. I have tried my best to present as clear as I could when explaining about the concept of bookkeeping. Normally it took at least one semester to learn bookkeeping at TAFE. Two hour time frame is not enough for the whole concepts. I have designed especially for translators a very brief module which comprised every single concept of bookkeeping. You know, for the first time in front of participants, there might have been some negative impacts on the presentation due to my lack of experience in teaching. However, I thank you for your patience during the 2 hour session and appreciate those who have already given positive feedback.

I would like you to give your feedback again by clicking the comments button because your comments would make my website very attractive and my business potential may become viable.  Even negative feedback would be much appreciated. Thank you.

The following is an extract from AUSIT Newsletter, IN TOUCH -Volume 19, number 2-Winter 2011.

9 Comments to My contribution to AUSIT, Australian Institute of Interpreters and Translators:

Comments RSS
Nicole on Friday, 15 April 2011 10:24 PM
Hi Tony, Thank you for the very informative session on bookkeeping last night. I thought it was very interesting and certainly very helpful. It certainly made me aware of what I SHOULD be doing and what I've been missing in my bookkeeping. :-)
Reply to comment

przeglądy rejestracyjne kraków on Thursday, 26 June 2014 11:43 PM
give a brief vogue, along with chose all of our options usually are eternal as well as universal It typically problems that are going to include add it all the particular hardware and various other items of regular use
Reply to comment

www on Wednesday, 20 August 2014 8:52 PM
They help an important purpose, it is therefore necessary likely effectively arranged the evolution within the frame definately will produce us
Reply to comment

uk rush my essays on Tuesday, 16 January 2018 4:59 PM
Your service is truly appreciable on Australia base that you provides content management and translator service which everyone needs now. I truly excited and appreciate you for such type of nice ifo.
Reply to comment

why mobile advertising on Friday, 1 June 2018 12:23 AM
Your resource is very thematic and informative. A lot of information that is filed in an accessible form serves to reveal the essence and help to delve into the topic. Thank you for taking much time to write articles and share them with readers.
Reply to comment

loemrntdherid1 on Monday, 23 July 2018 5:18 PM
Thank you very much for taking your time to create this very informative site.I have learned a lot from your site.
Reply to comment

sudokuonlineplay.net on Thursday, 26 July 2018 2:24 PM
Best place to play free sudoku online free of cost on our site and do enjoy free.
Reply to comment

Driver pack solution latest version on Thursday, 2 August 2018 10:18 PM
Driver pack solution latest version excludes database drivers, programming, and expressive gadgets. For never-ending use, it is recommended to download the full shape.
Reply to comment

www.ftlauderdalekitchenremodeler.com on Wednesday, 5 September 2018 3:43 PM
This world is indeed still in need of great people and exerts in each of their own fields. I am still looking to which track should I be expert in.
Reply to comment