BURMESE TRANSLATION - For Those Who Love High Quality Service
My Blog

ProZ.com Powwows

ProZ.com Powwows

Powwows are informal get-togethers of groups of ProZ.com users living in close proximity. The events are organized by local translators, for local translators. The last Powwow I have attended was held on  4 June 2011, last Saturday, in Adelaide. Adelaide Powwow is organized by Nicole Adams, who is ProZ.com Certified Pro. Thanks, Nicole. Adelaide Powwow is held in combination with AUSIT Connect It, get together net working meeting for AUSIT members. In this combo meeting translators discuss industrial norms and trends and share individual experiences which relate to interpreting & translation. Connect It meeting is organized by Maurite Fober. Thanks, Maurite.

21 Comments to ProZ.com Powwows:

Comments RSS
Maurite on Wednesday, 2 November 2011 3:53 PM
Great photos Tony, you can see everyone getting into lively group discussions of our T&I issues. I do believe this particular morning had some rather interesting views on translation theory bouncing around the table because I can see Marina and Christian caught on camera as they begin to plan their workshop on that topic. I also think it was during one of these coffee mornings that you decided to prepare your workshop on bookkeeping. Thanks for posting these photos!

Tony Latt on Wednesday, 2 November 2011 6:40 PM
You are the one who organized this meeting. Thanks again, Madam President. Please pass my compliments to Christian and Marina for their invaluable workshop on translation theory, that was great. I gained a lot of knowledge on this subject as I haven't had formal education on this industry. I heard about skopos theory when reading blogs in Watercooler when Andrew Bell started the site. Now, Christian and Marina topped up my understanding on it. I am still learning. I am a self made translator. Cheers!

adres internetowy on Wednesday, 6 August 2014 5:50 AM
If anyone rises the most beneficial treatment have to be attracted in This all of the affects Talk about stratum removal making use of many of these equipment

stron on Monday, 18 August 2014 10:10 AM
photograph or any other, you arbitrarily selected image People will pay for care about the main hall. Complete model of home, advantages crucial locations where to target the root attention

Anonymous on Saturday, 24 January 2015 5:06 AM
we should not rely by any means about the aspects of health and safety and also aesthetic More particularly, sanctioned sit, some freezer and a cooktop. With this setting up has to be primarily

essay-to-go.net on Thursday, 22 March 2018 8:10 PM
If you're working on project base then it's good step for you to have good behave with your employees and act accordingly. So I think you are best in this industry and share something unique with me. Keep it up!

anna on Wednesday, 28 March 2018 7:17 AM
I really like your modern https://www.write-my-essay-for-me.com/ stylish ideas which you have shared about manipulative. This blog provide extraordinary and exact information for which I was searching

essayace reviews on Saturday, 28 April 2018 1:43 AM
Is it really that much effective?I read about this first time.I recently launched a forum by name and I am sure people would like it.

Do My C Programming Homework on Wednesday, 20 June 2018 4:40 PM
Good Way Of Telling, Good Post To Take Facts Regarding My Presentation Subject Matter, Which I Am Going To Deliver In My College

Cheat Online Class on Wednesday, 20 June 2018 7:44 PM
I Must Say We Should Have An Online Discussion On This.

return man website on Monday, 23 July 2018 7:01 PM
All of the contents you cited in publish is just too right and can be very beneficial. i'm able to preserve it in thoughts. thanks for sharing the statistics maintain updating. searching forward for greater posts.I didn't recognize that this trouble changed into so critical and so prevalent. You really positioned it in attitude for me. Years ago I discovered to-do lists vastly usefully, so if you enjoy has been that that is some distance extra useful, that’s very tempting.I’ll supply this an attempt.

baby shop online on Saturday, 25 August 2018 9:58 PM
What the heck do you need a blog for? If you had asked me a few weeks ago what a blog was, I would have vaguely retorted that it was a little room, located in most modern houses, which one uses for ablution purposes! When I first embarked on the very interesting journey of learning the art of marketing online, at every turn people were going on about blog this and blog that.

webcam models on Friday, 31 August 2018 12:36 AM

Robert on Saturday, 1 September 2018 9:45 PM
Whether you're new to blogging or a dab hand all of us know how essential desirable regular ideas are, but we can all war to create authentic and interesting content material consistently. I could even pass as far as to signify it's miles one of the most challenging elements of online advertising. It would not take lengthy to begin feeling as if you have writers block, getting caught for ideas and missing in luster. https://medium.com/@bradanderson.contacts/top-10-custom-software-development-companies-2018-711355d3ab20

kitchen remodeler on Thursday, 20 September 2018 1:10 AM
It is indeed great that we belong to great community and we can get together to share and learn from others.

personal injury lawyer on Thursday, 4 October 2018 10:03 PM
This is my first time I visit here. I discovered such an extensive number of energizing stuff on your weblog particularly its discussion. From the stores of comments to your articles, I wager I am not the best one having all the incitement suitable here! keep up the best work.

Click info on Wednesday, 10 October 2018 11:29 PM
There are packs of records here that can assist any endeavor with beginning with a productive individual to individual correspondence campaign. I am pushed by the records you have in this weblog. It suggests how wonderfully you see this issue.

Men Shoes in pakistan on Tuesday, 16 October 2018 5:16 PM
I turned out to be so bizarre and inspired to look the submit. The photo spoke to inside the distribute was so right. It uncovered some appropriate snippets of data. It's in actuality inconceivable to see the submit.Men Shoes in pakistan

best roofing sheets on Monday, 29 October 2018 8:09 PM
You'll uncover an assortment of methodologies subsequent to visiting you are submitting. I used to be precisely searching for. many thanks to you for such a message and also please hold it up. shocking work !!

Serafim Rostiw on Saturday, 3 November 2018 7:55 PM
We are a reputable writing company mental health argumentative essay of international experience with creation of different types of essays for students of all levels of education. We have a team of professional writers of all possible scientific areas. That is why our agency is always confident about our essays being of the top quality. The assignments we provide for our customers always contain relevant information and facts. Due to a number of factors, the mental medicine is nowadays one of extremely popular scientific directions as long as scientists from all over the world explore the reasons for psychological problems, mental health argumentative essay, and the ways to overcome and treat them. People’s psychological peculiarities, behavior, and reactions to various factors and circumstances are under discussion and are carefully examined.